Manila Vanilla

What it's like to be a U.S. Fulbright scholar, basketball player, journalist, and the whitest man in Metro Manila.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

New Yorker by birth, shipped across the globe to the world of malls, shanty-towns, patronage, corruption, basketball and a curious burnt-toast smell that wafts around at dusk

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Things didn't seem so bad after I saw this poor fella's predicament. John Kruk's canine equivalent is living in a heretofore unknown circle of hell out here on the Pacific Rim. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this dog some kind of religious fundamentalist "saving" it prior to his marriage & honeymoon?

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That dog is sniffing a motorcycle tailpipe? No wonder his cojones got swoled up like that, he's absorbing carbon monoxide in his lovesack.

1:39 AM  
Blogger Crap Newsman said...

Hi, this maybe a year or two too late, but if that's what I think it is, its owner is/was castrating that dog by wrapping really tight rubber bands around the testicles. In a few days it will simply fall off. I should know, my neighbor told me that when I was in my early teens (but I never tried it.)

Bob Barker would be proud. Mabuhay!

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home